Sunday, August 7, 2011

Custom Sequential Approval Workflow via Visual Studio 2010


My 3rd and most important contribution to Codeplex. Recently I need to work on some custom approval workflow. I didn’t get much help on net on Workflows. So I have create Custom Sequential Approval Workflow via Visual Studio 2010 and  thought its nice to contribute on codeplex with that project which can help everyone, following are the screen shots of the workflow. Download Source Code
Upload Document in Document Library
Check Workflow column is In Process

Task is created in Task List

Click on Task will open the OOB Approval form Popup

Check Task list , Task is Approved and Completed

Check Workflow Status its Completed

Happy Coding !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am truly delighted to read this website posts which consists
of tons of helpful information, thanks for providing such data.



Take a look at my site - diets That work for women